There has been quite a few kits that I have attempted to get going in the past few months. Un successful was the code of the day with those. Thanks to Kurt, I have started and have gotten through this 32 Ju 88 from Revell. Kurt and I have been communicating most every day comparing our success stories wit the two kits that we are building. The Stuka that Kurt returned to me at the last meeting needed some RLM 70 and 71 as well as the 88.
In the mean time I got the 88's wings mostly assembled and I started on the pit and all the radio gear. I added some AML pe belts to the pilots and radio operator's seat. They aren't all that bad and are mostly un-assembled and unpainted